SAP Conversational AI currently offers a community edition of the platform for both free and paid customers. With the next release of SAP Conversational AI, we are introducing a brand-new Enterprise edition of the platform. As an enterprise customer, this will enable you to:
- generate your own enterprise tenant and have your chatbots and data securely isolated in your own enterprise tenant
- take advantage of enterprise-grade features of SAP Cloud Platform such as end-user SSO
- don’t manually recreate your bots with the ability to fork them from the community tenant into your enterprise tenant
- save precious time in your bot building by importing the entity values from an external database while using an API service by configuring a destination
The following table provides a comparison for editions and features available with Community and Enterprise editions.
What does this mean for the customers?
This change will only impact the current paid customers (with a Cloud Foundry subaccount and a tenant ID).
If your chatbots that are currently set up in the SAP Community edition, they are either:
- Connected to the SAP Conversational AI Web Client within your own Fiori Launchpad with single sign-on
- Consuming external services through the SAP Cloud Platform destinations, then the single sign-on and the destinations for these bots will stop working.
What do I need to do?
After the release of the SAP Conversational AI Enterprise edition, you will need to:
- If not already done while configuring the SAP Conversational AI Web Client, subscribe to SAP Conversational AI service via the SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit.
- Import your Community chatbots into your new Enterprise tenant.
The platform will provide an easy way to import your chatbots from the Community edition into your own Enterprise tenant
- After importing your bots into your tenant, you will need to create new channels in the Connect tab of your imported chatbots (within your tenant), in order to reconnect them to your SAP Conversational AI Web Client.
- Finally, you will need to reconfigure your SAP Cloud Platform destinations.
For more information about configuring your enterprise edition, read our documentation.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Go to SAP Answers and ask your questions!